PERSONAL SHOPPER & STYLIST

   Portrait Consultation Shopping

Do you find shopping and dressing everyday difficult? Do you always feel like you have nothing to wear? Are you ready to look good, feel good and dress well?  Then Charline Zeroual, Personal Shopper and Stylist can help you.

When you walk into a room you have just 30 seconds to make that essential first impression.

‘Only 7% of the first impression we form of someone is based on what they say, the other 93% is based on non-verbal communication, principally appearance.’ Albert Mehrabian

My mission is to help you create a unique and personal image that will make you feel good about yourself.

Learn more about Charline Zeroual – Personal Shopping Services

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s